The Main Components of Physical Health
Having excellent physical health involves several components.
Healthy living is essential if you want to have a good quality of life, free of debilitating pain, illness, and a lifetime of dependency on synthetic drugs, unnecessary invasive surgeries, and limited mobility.
Strength, flexibility, endurance, and coordination are all aspects of being in good physical health.
Below, I outline five main qualities that define a healthy body, and five main categories influencing our physical health
Five Qualities Of A Healthy Body
- Appropriate muscular development and percentage of lean body mass
- Flexibility and mobility of all joints - ability to move and use the body as Nature intended
- Postural integrity and alignment
Five main categories influencing our
- Right Diet - You need to consume species appropriate, nutrient- dense foods to remain vital as you age, and to enjoy strong immunity from modern diseases.
- Fitness - Exercise is important to maintain lean, strong muscles, mobility, endurance and coordination (see above.)
- Recreation/Creativity The importance of grounding, connecting to Nature, and having a creative outlet all play a vital role in having good health.
- Home & Self-Care - Creating harmonious living environments, and using non-toxic products in your home and on your body all contribute to having good physical health.
- Connectedness - No one is an island. Having good quality relationships, especially with loved ones and family is important for having good mental & emotional health, which will impact physical health.
Good health is more than absence of dis-ease, for which few among us actually are fortunate enough to experience. It is having a positive mindset, healthy emotional states, self-confidence, and a sense of connectedness ~ connection to family, friends, and an extended 'tribe' of people for which you share a cultural heritage and similar values.
Having a spiritual practice and connection to Nature are also vitally important aspects to having excellent mind-body health ~ ultimately perhaps the most important once a good nutritional foundation has been established.
Photo courtesy of Pexels.com
When you live harmoniously to your true nature, or in your 'Right Alignment' ~ expressing your gifts and joys in meaningful ways ~ and when you live in your ideal location, among those for whom you share values ~ you will have a much greater sense of wellbeing, which will be mirrored in having excellent physical health.
Photo courtesy of Pexels.com
It takes dedication, perseverance, and integrity ~ being true to your word and commitments ~ to achieve good physical health. However, making your health a priority can save you money, and help you improve the quality of your life, and that of your loved ones.
Having good physical health can help you:
- enjoy playing with your children
- participate in athletic and recreational pursuits
- have maximum physical freedom and mobility
- age gracefully
- minimize or avoid the need for expensive drugs and surgeries, and senior care
- exude self-confidence
- take care of yourself and loved ones in an emergency
- pursue your dreams
>Physical Health >Top Heathy Living Tips
>What Constitutes Healthy Eating?
>High-Protein Ketogenic Diet
>Our Keto-Hypercarnivore Diet
>The 30-Day Hypercarnivore Health Challenge FREE E-Book
>The Trust Your True Nature (TYTN) Low-Carb Lifestyle (book)
>The Hypercarnivore Diet (book)
>Low-Carb Recipes >Low-Carb Snacks
>Meditation & Mindfulness
>Connecting To Nature
>Full Range Strength Training & Fitness Methods
>My Explanation of Holistic Health
>Holistic Health Coaching Services
>Holistic CORE Counseling
>Getting Organized in 15 Minutes a Day ~ A Book Review & Great Tips
Video: How To Lose Weight, Part 1 ~ Begin with A Vision
Taking care of your self early on in life pays dividends! Avoid the mistakes made by earlier generations who lacked the appropriate knowledge, and/or through neglect led many to experience premature aging, crippling, and physical decline.
Remember, you are never too old to make positive changes that can greatly improve the quality of both your health, and your life.